A 23-year-old man is facing multiple charges after driving a pickup truck through a wall at a Tim Hortons in Chester.
Around 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 8, Chester RCMP received a call a truck had driven through a wall at a Tim Hortons.
The Simms Settlement driver fled the scene in a dangerous manner at a high speed.
A second vehicle was stopped a shortly after in East Chester and three men were arrested.
The driver of the truck faces multiple charges including:
· Mischief Damage to Property
· Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle
· Driving While Disqualified
· Operating a Motor Vehicle Without Insurance
· Operating a Motor Vehicle Without Registration
· Failing to Remain at the Scene of an Accident
The driver is scheduled to appear in Bridgewater Provincial Court on April 25 at 9:30 a.m.
The two other men arrested were released without charges.
Lunenburg District RCMP is asking anyone who may have witnessed this incident or anyone with information related to this incident to contact Chester RCMP at 902-275-3583.
Should you wish to remain anonymous, call Nova Scotia Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit by secure online tips at www.crimestoppers.ns.ca.